- The Creativity Workshop in Prague will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; to this end, the Workshop uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The Creativity Workshop in Prague meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM). You will have the rest of your time free to take in this breathtaking city, famous for its blocks of original Baroque and Art Nouveau buildings.
- Class will be held at Hotel Paris, a beautiful Art Nouveau building in Prague’s historical center, in a section primarily open to pedestrians only. From here, you will be within easy walking distance of Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square.