- Visitation by Jenny Erpenbeck, translated by Susan Bernofsky from the German, published by Portobello Books
- Kamchatka by Marcelo Figueras, translated by Frank Wynne from the Spanish, published by Atlantic Books
- The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk, translated by Maureen Freely from the Turkish, published by Faber and Faber
- I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson, translated by Charlotte Barslund with Per Petterson from the Norwegian, published by Harvill Secker
- Red April by Santiago Roncagliolo, translated by Edith Grossman from the Spanish, published by Atlantic Books
- The Sickness by Alberto Barrera Tyszka, translated by Margaret Jull Costa from the Spanish, published by MacLehose Press
Miles Franklin Award longlist - They've announced the longlist for the 2015 Miles Franklin Literary Award, one of the leading Australian book prizes. It includes Elizabeth Harrower...
2 hours ago