- Visitation by Jenny Erpenbeck, translated by Susan Bernofsky from the German, published by Portobello Books
- Kamchatka by Marcelo Figueras, translated by Frank Wynne from the Spanish, published by Atlantic Books
- The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk, translated by Maureen Freely from the Turkish, published by Faber and Faber
- I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson, translated by Charlotte Barslund with Per Petterson from the Norwegian, published by Harvill Secker
- Red April by Santiago Roncagliolo, translated by Edith Grossman from the Spanish, published by Atlantic Books
- The Sickness by Alberto Barrera Tyszka, translated by Margaret Jull Costa from the Spanish, published by MacLehose Press
Translation, A Reciprocal Process [Interview with Kareem James Abu-Zeid on "Nothing More to Lose" by Najwan Darwish] - *It’s always interesting to read a translator’s commentary on his or her translation process. For me personally, hearing how other translators think and ...
11 hours ago