- Visitation by Jenny Erpenbeck, translated by Susan Bernofsky from the German, published by Portobello Books
- Kamchatka by Marcelo Figueras, translated by Frank Wynne from the Spanish, published by Atlantic Books
- The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk, translated by Maureen Freely from the Turkish, published by Faber and Faber
- I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson, translated by Charlotte Barslund with Per Petterson from the Norwegian, published by Harvill Secker
- Red April by Santiago Roncagliolo, translated by Edith Grossman from the Spanish, published by Atlantic Books
- The Sickness by Alberto Barrera Tyszka, translated by Margaret Jull Costa from the Spanish, published by MacLehose Press
Nazi(-era) Krimis - A pretty good idea for an anthology: Nazi-era crime fiction -- *Krimis*, as they're called in German. A French anthology, presented and translated b...
13 hours ago